- Magee, R. M., Naughton, R., O’Gan, P., Forte, A., & Agosto, D. E. (2012). Social Media Practices and Support in U.S. Public Libraries and School Library Media Centers. American Society for Information Science and Technology (ASIS&T) conference, October 26-30, 2012, Baltimore, MD.
- Naughton, R. (2012). A Conceptual Model: Designing Public Library Websites for Teens. ALISE Jean Tague Stucliffe Doctoral Student Competition. Association for Library and Information Science Annual Conference (ALISE), January 17 – 20, 2012, Dallas, TX. [Poster]
- Naughton, R., Hall, C., Zhao, H., & Lin, X. (2010). PhD Portal: Developing an Online iSchool Doctoral Student Community. iConference 2010, February 3 – 6, 2010, Champaign, Illinois. [Abstract] [Poster]
- Hall, C.E., Naughton, R. A., Lin, X. (2009). Identifying, evaluating and recommending digital collections: a social community approach. American Society for Information Science and Technology (ASIS&T) conference, November 6-11, 2009, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. [Abstract] [Poster]
- Hall, C. E; Naughton, R. A; Lin, X. (2009). Three Rs of Digital Collections. iConference 2009, February 8 – 11, 2009, Chapel Hill, North Carolina. [Abstract] [Poster]
Peer Reviewed Posters
Bookmark the permalink.