- Naughton, R. (2015). Teen Library Website Models: Identifying Design Models of Public Library Websites for Teens. Journal of Research on Libraries & Young Adults, 6. Web. [Paper]
- Naughton, R., & Agosto, D. (2012). Favorite Websites: Understanding Prior Knowledge of Teens’ Mental Models of Public Library Websites for Teens. American Society for Information Science and Technology (ASIS&T) conference, October 26-30, 2012, Baltimore, MD. [Abstract]
- Agosto, D. E., Abbas, J., & Naughton, R. (2012). Relationships and social rules: Teen’s social network and other ICT selection practices. Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology, 63(6), 1108-1124. [Abstract]
- Hall, C., & Naughton, R. (2010). Aggregating Digital Collections: Towards a Social Community for Identification, Organizations, and Evaluation. Library Research Seminar V: Integrating Practice and Research. October 6 – 9, 2010, College Park, Maryland.
- Naughton, R., & Lin, X. (2010). Recommender Systems: Investigating the Impact of Recommendations on User Choices and Behavior. Proceedings of the ACM Recommender Systems Conference 2010 Workshop on User-Centric Evaluation of Recommender Systems and Their Interfaces (UCERSTI), September 30, 2010, Barcelona, Spain. [Paper]
Peer Reviewed Papers
Bookmark the permalink.