Digital Systems Manager | June 2015 – Present | New York Academy of Medicine – Library
- Develop and manage the digital program for the Library at New York Academy of Medicine (NYAM), including current and future digitization projects.
- Lead the working group on digitization.
- Provide strategies, processes and systems to support digitization growth.
- Manage and develop the Library’s ILS and CMS to better support cataloging and development of the Grey Literature database.
- Collaborate with internal and external library, museums and archival communities.