Adjunct Faculty | Resources for Young Adults ( January 2013 – Present)
- Taught online course on resources for young adults to graduate students in library science
- Provided general and specific background in resources for future young adult librarians
- Taught students technology tools and techniques for sharing resources with young adults
Teaching Assistant | Nursing Informatics (Fall 2011)
- Taught two lab sections of Nursing Informatics to future nurses.
- Taught students how to use iTouch technology in their nursing careers.
Instructor | DUCA (July 2010)
- Taught one session on digital libraries to Drexel University College Academy (DUCA) students as part of their summer program
- Taught students HCI and user interface design, specifically as it pertains to the internet public library (ipl2)