- 2015: Appreciation Awards – ASIS&T
- New Jersey Chapter: Certificate of Appreciation for 2015 Webmaster
- SIG Information Needs, Seeking & Use:Certificate of Appreciation for 2015 Webmaster
- 2013: Appreciation Awards – SLA Philadelphia Chapter
- Service Migrating the Chapter’s Website to WordPress
- Service on the Hospitality Website Team – 2011 SLA Annual Conference
- 2012: Phoebe W. Haas Endowed Fellowship for Women Doctoral Students (iSchool, Drexel University) – The Haas Fellowship (~$6000) is based on academic merit and financial need.
- 2011: The Beverly M. Knower Award (Special Libraries Association – Philadelphia Chapter) – The award covered conference registration to attend the Annual SLA Conference in Philadelphia.
- 2010: Computer-Human Interaction Mentoring Workshop (CHIMe) Scholarship – The CHIMe Scholarship (~$1200) covered travel and accommodations for CHIMe workshop, and registration at the CHI 2010 Conference in Atlanta, GA.
- 2008 – 2011: Laura Bush 21st Century Librarian Fellowship (Institute of Museum & Library Services) – The IMLS Fellowship covers tuition, living expenses in the form of a stipend and research-related conference travel while pursuing a PhD in Information Studies at Drexel University College of Information Science and Technology.
- 2000: New York State Senate Achievement Award – Outstanding Culture
- 1999: PSC CUNY Travel Award – Brooklyn College
- 1997: Golden Key National Honor Society – Brooklyn College
- 1996: The Myrtle Saxe Jacobson Award (Expository Prose) – Brooklyn College
- 1995: Certificate of Recognition – Executive Internship Program – City-As-School Board of Education of the City of New York
- 1995: Certificate of Merit – Outstanding Achievement in English – New York City Association of Teachers of English
- 1995: President’s Award for Educational Excellence – Outstanding Academic Achievement
Bookmark the permalink.